Deadline for abstract submission: MAY 27, 2022
File format: Word.docx/.doc
Font: Calibri, 12 point
Words: max 300 (including titles, authors and affiliations)
Line spacing: 1.0
Title: bold, capital letter, font size 12 point
Authors: full first and family name of all authors (presenting author underlined)
Corresponding Author name and email address
Affiliations (Affiliation needs to contain: Department name, Organization/Affiliation, City, State, Country). In case of multiple affiliations, please superscribe the relevant numbers to distinguish different affiliations
Type of presentation: please indicate your preference (talk or poster)
Abstracts can be submitted on the following brain barrier key areas:
- Neurovascular unit cellular and molecular components.
- Neurodevelopment and neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Neuroinflammation and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Psychiatric disorders.
- Inherited metabolic diseases.
- Metabolic and ageing disorders.
- Blood-brain tumour barriers.
- Intestinal barrier and brain barrier dysfunctions.
- Drug delivery to the brain.
- In vitro models, 3D and stem cell modelling.